Summers are here, and mostly everyone hates summer just because of shinny sun, humidity, pollution skin dullness and wipes it off the natural glow. But worry not about these things now there are lots of natural tips for summer season which gives special care to your skin, so that you will able to enjoy your summers pool party. Here are some beauty tips for summers:
Drink Plenty of Water
Water is the solution of your all diseases and in summer’s high temperature and outdoor activities leads to internal dehydration and it result in lacking energy which reflects on your face. To avoid this drink at least 8 -10 glasses of filtered water every day, which keeps you energetic and hydrated.
Hydrate your Self
To hydrate yourself you can’t skip moisturiser during the season, which help you to give beautiful glow and keep your skin moisturise.
Don’t forget to use Sunscreen
You can’t avoid sunscreen when you go outside in sun. Do some analysis and find out best sunscreen according to your skin type. This will help you to prevent your skin from the harmful rays of sun.
Exfoliate your skin
Exfoliation helps to make your skin smooth and glowing remove dead cell. Do scrubbing with home remedies or you can apply exfoliating cleanser. Use home remedies also like :
- Mix besan, curd and honey and apply this scrub on your face at least do once in a week.
- Ground oats and tomato scrub – Make a mixture of these two and rub your skin gently and leave it for 20 minutes then rinse with normal water.
Also Read: Tips to Take Care of Your Skin in Winters
Clean your Skin With the Cleanser
Use cleanser on daily basis you can choose few home remedies for cleaning like:
- Apply milk on your face and massage at least 10 minutes after that rinse with normal water.
- Use coconut oil before sleeping – It helps to improve glow, reduce tanning, dark circles.
- Use a mixture of honey and lemon both are natural moisturiser and antiseptic which gives you smoothing and cleaning combination.
- Use Cucumber slices and massage on your face.
- Alovera is best moisturiser and gives you a healthy and smooth skin. Use on daily basis before sleeping.
Best fruits to eat in summers
fruits are helpful to hydrate, gives you smooth and glowing skin:
Watermelon – Loaded with vitamin C helps prevent sign of ageing and hydrates your body
Pineapple – Best with sunburns and your health, help to reduce weight also
Cucumber – Best for your body and eyes too.
Tomatoes – Perfect food to protect skin cell and also fight for off fine lines and wrinkles.
Coconut Water – High Hydrating power and boost your circulation.
Use these tips and you will definitely beat the summers hot with your healthy and gorgeous look. New suggestions are always welcome share with us if you have.